- Preparing resource estimates;
- Preparing income and expense budgets and accumulating facts per project and overall;
- Budgeting all investments on procurement of machinery and equipment as per project;
- Maintaining required fuel calculations and subsequent monitoring of fuel write-off;
- Participation in tendering processes, preparing business process regulations;
- Monitoring writing off of all inventory items, cost optimization.
- Two higher educations (economic and related technical, construction or oil and gas);
- Over 3 years of experience on similar position (5+ years is preferable) in the oil and gas sector (construction sector);
- Excellent skills in Excel, 1C, knowledge of Project, Visio, AutoCad software is preferable;
- Knowledge of the specifics of construction in the oil and gas sector (construction schedule, the use of construction machinery, construction technology, design documentation, nomenclature of inventory items);
- Participation in automating business processes, creative thinking;
- Experience in working on "green field" projects is preferable;
- Experience in auditing of sub-contractors;
- Successful experience in estimating projects, managing project resources, procurement and logistics;
- Experience in forming HR requirements;
- Pricing experience, cost estimation and resource norm estimation experience;
- Knowledge and experience in tendering work.
- Employment according to Labour Code of RF, 5 working days per week;
- Salary amount negotiable as per results of job interview;
- Office is located near the Sportivnaya metro station.
back to list of vacancies
The most important merit of any company lies in its personnel. The TransKapitalStroy is a close-knit team of like-minded people, whose purpose-driven and enthusiastic approach has helped us become one of the leaders of non-destructive testing and automatic welding market in Russia. We are constantly seeking dynamic, creative and energetic people and experts who will join our friendly team.